iPhone Presentation - Like Job's Demo

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.5 Intel Core 2 Duo, 2GB 667 MHz DDR2, 17" Hi-Res Display ; iPhone 3G 2.1
I want to sell my company on using the iPhone. I have everything set up on my phone (ie email, contacts, accessing inventory & sales reports, etc.). Is there a way i can run a presentation for my boss's the way Steve Jobs does the demos on the iPhone?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro
If you mean run the presentation ON the iPhone then im not too sure how you can do that. If you want to make a presentation about the iPhone, use Keynote from iWork 08.

OP
J
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.5 Intel Core 2 Duo, 2GB 667 MHz DDR2, 17" Hi-Res Display ; iPhone 3G 2.1
I wish to run the presentation on the iPhone and have it display on a projector or tv. So the viewers can watch what I'm doing on the iPhone.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro
Oh, i get it now. Im not sure how you would do that. Sorry.

Reaction score
There is an adaptor available at the apple store, it plugs into the iphone and connects to VGA or Component. I have no idea wether this will only display movies or if you can see everything.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
If you jailbreak your iPhone, you can VNC in if you use this tool:
http://www.tuaw.com/2008/09/18/veency-vnc-server-for-iphone/

That will allow you to show your iPhone's screen on a bigger display. Not sure how fast it is though...

Alternatively, sign up for a free Apple developer account, install XCode and run the iPhone simulator. However it only has a few apps, not the whole shebang.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.