Got my first nick, almost cryed.

?

)(*

I was pulling my laptop and caught a very small scrape on the metal edges of my locker. i was furious. The scrape is the length of a millimeter. And it isnt deep at all. but deep enough to see it

what do i do!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" iBook G3 900/640/40 _ _ Power Macintosh G3 All-In-One 315/768/20 _ _ 20 GB iPod
)(* said:
I was pulling my laptop and caught a very small scrape on the metal edges of my locker. i was furious. The scrape is the length of a millimeter. And it isnt deep at all. but deep enough to see it

what do i do!

You learn to live with it. ;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
next time you get one you just wont care.

scratches happen, i have quite a few

OP
P

ppuga

the first, its the ugliest one.
its a laptop, you have to move it, carry it around, etc. Its almost impossible to have it perfect, in like new conditions.

OP
G

General_K

ppuga said:
its a laptop, you have to move it, carry it around, etc. Its almost impossible to have it perfect, in like new conditions.

Difficult, but not impossible. My PowerBook is about 3 months old already, but has not a scratch on it. I take very good care of it. :cool:

OP
P

ppuga

may be wait a little more.. jeje I guess my first 6 months my powerbook were like new, but then... one day a little scratch just appears, the first one is the one that hurts more, I have now for almost two years, working perfectly (with a few scratches). I use it a lot for travel work, so thats why I say its kind of difficult to have it like new (2 years later). jeje

OP
C

Cloudane

I have 2 barely-visible-but-annoying scratches on mine. They're a "present" from a friend's cats :) Nothing you can do, the anodised surface or whatever is a factory thing that's part of the manufacturing of the case and not repairable once it gets scratched AFAIK

I just got one of those little jacket things for it and always carry it either in that and/or in a proper bag when moving it around. Haven't had any more scratches so far...

Reaction score
)(* said:

i guess pretned its gone :mail:

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.