Mail - some PC users cant view my message?

Reaction score
I'm using Mail v3.3 on my G5 OSX v10.5.4

Some (small percentage) PC users are reporting they cant see my message, they only get the header?

I went back to using Entourage but Mail is so much better intergrating with Address Book...

Please help Steve, UK
:Smirk:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 2.4Ghz core 2 duo, 200GB HD,Nvidia 256 DDR3 graphics, 6GB RAM
that could be one of several things steve, are all the people who are experiencing this problem using the same browser to view your emails? Mac and PC have done an alright job trying to make things work on both but you will always get those few things that just don't work yet. Without really knowing to much detail i would suggest having those people use a browser that is compatible with mac(IE firefox etc) this way if it doesn't work you can rule out a browser conflict.

OP
W
Reaction score
thanks for your reply.

when i speak to them they dont seem to know what browser they're using or how old it is?

guess I'll keep going using Mail until the rest catch up...?

Steve.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 2.4Ghz core 2 duo, 200GB HD,Nvidia 256 DDR3 graphics, 6GB RAM
If i remember correctly firefox was created to be used with UNIX type systems so maybe you are just looking at something that is not coded righter made correctly? Im using the default safari an everything is normal

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.