Anyone got there rebate back from amazon?

OP
W

wiSezo

rebates takes up to 2 months to be mailed in. So it won't be at your door step in awhile.

OP
C

code777

my friend who ordered his from amazon is still waiting and he said he doesn't expect it until March

OP
S

suhasG

code777 said:
my friend who ordered his from amazon is still waiting and he said he doesn't expect it until March

I mailed my rebate on 24th Nov (which they recieved on 27th Nov) and as on today there is no sign of it showing up on rebatestatus.com , no communication from amazon.

On macnn forum, several people had posted bitter experiences, first Amazon denies then you have to call them and convince , then some how they accept and start processing. This is for 12" ibooks, 14" ibook rebates come without any problem.

Will post what happens to my rebate, it is now 6 weeks old!

Suhas

OP
C

crispeto

On your rebate form there should be a phone number for rebatestatus.com. If you don't have it, let me know. My rebate is in there system but states that it is still processing. Will probably be a few weeks yet. I think they received a ton of these.

OP
C

code777

my friend said he is having some problems with amazon, he called the 800# and they claim they don't have it!?!?!? my friend is MAD but he said on monday he will demand to speak to a manager, and you all know how call centers are. i'll let u guys know what comes about.

OP
I

IChing

crispeto said:
Just curious. I noticed at rebatestatus.com that mine is processing.

Just got a e-mail today from amazon stating that mine has been processed and mailed.
I sent the form in on Nov. 12.
So two months.

OP
S

suhasG

When I called the rebate centre they said they didn't receive it! I mailed it on 24 th Nov , I said, I have proof of mailing as well as USPS delivery confirmation. Then they asked me to fax all documents to them and further said that they'll process it within 14 working days. I faxed everything. So back to square one.

Suhas

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.