Bluetooth Audio System ?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook (Black) 2.4 GHz, 4GB Ram
Hi guys, I recently bought a brand new macbook (my first mac ever btw :p) and I'm loving it. As a matter of fact I'm loving it so much that I'm giving away my dell pc to my lil' brother cause i don't even use it anymore.

Now, there are only two things i'll miss about my desktop.. one being google's picasa eventho I understand a picasa for mac is on its way so it's not biggie and the other my bose desktop audio system (http://www.bose.com/controller?even...ainment/computer_gaming/companion_3/index.jsp)

I was gonna keep it but then again there's really no point to having a laptop without being able to move it around because you need to stay plugged in to the speakers in order to listen to your music with some real audio quality.

I guess what I'm trying to get at is that I'd like to know if you guys know of any good bluetooth audio systems that would work well with my mac :) I know there are a bunch of mini boom boxes and portable 3 way speakers but eh i'd like to get something more similar to my current bose setup.

Thanks for your help in advance and please excuse my poor english lol.. I try :(

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15" 2.5 GHz 2 GB RAM 250 GB HDD NViDA GeForce 8600 GMT
OP
ChrisMBP
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook (Black) 2.4 GHz, 4GB Ram
Yeah, was just reading about it :Smirk: Looks pretty neat.. guess i'll give that a try.

Thanks !

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.