Drag-and-Drop Clinging and iChat Problems

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MacBook Pro 4GB Ram, LED HD display, 200GB 7200RPM HD, 2.6GHz Intel Core 2 Duo; Macbook 2.4Ghz
Here's the problem: I've been transferring pictures to my computer lately and sometime when I grab them and drop them off in a folder, they don't let go. I click on everything and other folders, trash, etc. and they still won't let go. This is getting really annoying because I have to put the computer to sleep to get it to go away. Is there a remedy for this?

Second problem: iChat will randomly start up without me even clicking on it. I've checked the preferences for it and it's not set to start up automatically and yet, sometimes it does. I was at class earlier and I came back and iChat was up and running. I know it's not my roommate because it has opened automatically before while I was surfing the internet. Is there a way to stop it from doing this?

OP
T
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MacBook Pro 4GB Ram, LED HD display, 200GB 7200RPM HD, 2.6GHz Intel Core 2 Duo; Macbook 2.4Ghz
I know it's rude and I hate to be pushy, but is there no one who has an answer for this? Usually there would have been an answer by now.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.