macbook getting a better graphics card?

Reaction score
I was just curious if anyone has heard if apple has said anything about giving the macbook a better graphics card than the intel x3100?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Black 2.4Ghz, 2GB RAM, 250GB HHD, Dual-Boot Windows XP SP2
hopefully

there upgrading the macbook like july, maybe new graphics card? along with the shiny cases! yay!

Reaction score
That will be great cause the macbook specs are great across the board except that horrid intel x3100.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
there upgrading the macbook like july, maybe new graphics card? along with the shiny cases! yay!

July? Try more like October.

The Macbook will only get better integrated graphics and won't see a dedicated chip as long as it's one of the main features separating it from the Macbook Pro

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Black 2.4Ghz, 2GB RAM, 250GB HHD, Dual-Boot Windows XP SP2
idk, lol

i originally thought October but i looked around and people were hinting towards july for at-least another update :/

July? Try more like October.

The Macbook will only get better integrated graphics and won't see a dedicated chip as long as it's one of the main features separating it from the Macbook Pro

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.