Keynote - Example Presentations

Reaction score
Hi all,
I am trying to decide to buy Keynote or not. I have Mac office with powerpoint and it works fine but I like many of the features of Keynote. I have been searching online for hours trying to find some example presentations with no luck. First off the words keynote presentation pulls up a lot of speeches of "keynote presentations". So it makes it tough to find any files to download. I have found templates, but I really would like to see some examples. In my PC days when I was looking for Powerpoint examples I would Google
"Subject:filetype ppt" and get loads and loads of examples. I tried the same Google search for "key" files but that isn't one of the files google searches for. I'm sure someone out there must know of a way to find example files.?
Thanks in advance for the help.
Mark

Reaction score
mnisbett,
I'd appreciate seeing some keynote handy work too. It's an amazing app and a well done keynote presentation has real impact. Anyone who has some samples, we'd love to see them.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
None... :(
Me to. :)

Maybe in QuickTime format?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook core 2 duo 2.1ghz 4gb memory and 8GB iPhone 3G
if no one responds by the time i get home i will see if i can slap something together if i remember.

got a busy day though :O

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook core 2 duo 2.1ghz 4gb memory and 8GB iPhone 3G
lmao, i forgot about that too. now the pressures not on...lol

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.