Keynote - mixed portrait and landscape

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP, iPad 2 64, 2 x iPod Touch, MBA, 2 x iPhone 3g
Hi all,

On another forum, long-term Mac users appeared to be nonplussed that someone would want to mix Landscape and Portrait formats in the same presentation.

In Powerpoint (for Windows), whilst it is NOT easy, it IS possible. In the area I work in which is technical, we often have to display wiring or other block type diagrams from Manuals in Portrait format, even though the rest of the presentation is in Landscape format.

Is it possible to do this in Keynote (08)? If it is, can you explain the method please.

In Powerpoint, the gist was to create two different presentations and then, when the 'other' format was required, have a hyperlink which opened the 'new' presentation at the correct page, similarly, when that was finished with, a hyperlink was clicked to send you back to the next slide in the landscape presentation.

Not knowing ANYTHING about Keynote (other than it looks nice), can this be done?

Thanks

OP
brianwmay
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP, iPad 2 64, 2 x iPod Touch, MBA, 2 x iPhone 3g
Aha ! It's a bit of a poser isn't it?

Any ideas at all?

Reaction score
I am going to make a painting of animal for an art competition. What should I do before I paint it? What kind of paintings should I use? What is some good website that shows pictures/designs? I am really looking for Painting and stuff? Can you please help me? Any helpful information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot and have a nice day.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.