Inaccurate mouse tracking

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I have had my dual G5 2.5 for just over a month and everything seems to be running fine but, I find that the apple mouse isn´t as accurate as my logitech mouse was on my PC.
Can anyone tell me if this is normal? I work alot with Photoshop and REALLY need accuracy. I've installed the Logitech drivers for Macintosh but I don´t seem to have gained alot of precision.

Any suggestions please??

Thanx
Briss

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G4 Cube 450mhz 832mb
if youre using the apple pro mouse, make sure youre using a mouse pad or not using it on a surface with any shine or reflective abilities, thatll throw the mouse off. also, in system preferences>kb and mose, try slowing down the mouse speed or tracking.

Reaction score
Briss said:
Hi everyone, I have had my dual G5 2.5 for just over a month and everything seems to be running fine but, I find that the apple mouse isn´t as accurate as my logitech mouse was on my PC.
Can anyone tell me if this is normal? I work alot with Photoshop and REALLY need accuracy. I've installed the Logitech drivers for Macintosh but I don´t seem to have gained alot of precision.

Any suggestions please??

Thanx
Briss

Are you still using the Mac mouse? or the Logitech?

I have a Logitech usb wireless track ball that i use with my PowerMac G5 2.0 and it works just great without any particular drivers installed. Just plugged it in and there it was. Also use a Microsoft usb wireless keyboard that plugged in and worked, but you did have to use a Ms driver in order to get the Apple keys working...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP 2.16GHz ^ATI Radeon X1600 256MB ^100GB @ 7200 rpm ^2GB RAM ^Glossy Screen +iPod 4G 20 gigs
Just use the Logitech mouse on ur PowerMac. Get the drivers from the Logitech website.

OP
B
Reaction score
I have downloaded the drivers from the Logitech website and I am using the Logitech mouse right now but didn´t gain the accuracy I used to have on the PC.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.