Podcast, anybody?

R

Ryanstech

I am addicted to podcasting. My favorite shows are Dawn and Drew, Adam Curry (daily source code) and coverville. www.ipodder.org is the best reference place.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" Flat Panel iMac -15" 1.5GHz, 80GB HDD, 128MB ATI video card, 1GB RAM- PowerBook
I love the Dawn N Drew show and the Leo LaPorte show from KFI radio on the weekends. Great stuff.

X

xthisisRomancex

i love leo laPorre i miss him screw G4 Tech Tv lol i tune it in to TSS and they have bands on there know u dont learn anything

ps i hope you tlkaing about the same leo or im gonna sound like an idiot

OP
iWhat

iWhat

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, iMac G5, iPad, iPhone 4, iPod (MANY)!
Leo Laporte was the first to go on my podcast program. I started watching TechTV a little more than a year before they got sold. It's sad that in the states, we can only watch Leo from his appearances on Regis & Kelly. But Leo did mention that there might be plans to get Call for Help in the states. You can listen to what he says on the 1st mp3 file, January 1st, 2005 of the 39th minute. G4 might be able to redeem themselves somewhat, if they can get Call for Help back.

Here is the link to the mp3 file, if you want to hear it straight from Leo:
http://leoville.tv/airchecks/20050101-1.mp3

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" Flat Panel iMac -15" 1.5GHz, 80GB HDD, 128MB ATI video card, 1GB RAM- PowerBook
xthisisRomancex said:
i love leo laPorre i miss him screw G4 Tech Tv lol i tune it in to TSS and they have bands on there know u dont learn anything

ps i hope you tlkaing about the same leo or im gonna sound like an idiot

Yep, thats the same Leo (LaPorte) I was talking about. I started watching him on Call for Help and The Screen Savers back when it was on ZDTV in the mid '90's with Cat Schwartz. G4 TechTV screwed them all royally and turned it into a kiddie playland where it's at a point of not even being watchable anymore, IMHO!

I hope Leo gets his Canada based Call for Help show picked up here in the states soon, I miss watching intelligent TV (tech related).

X

xthisisRomancex

agreed. i also enjoyed called for help with chris. becasue it was the only good show on during the days i played hookie. lol. i know i tune it in to TSS every once in a while and lol i watched a peice a few weeks ago and they were showing this diso ball thing. i was like come on guys the it TECH TV not rave TV. the G4 buy out Tech Tv or what. becasue 88% of the shows are G4 shows .. owell

TechTV is gone my friends, and nothing is going to bring it back.

Since I no longer am associated in any way with G4techTV in the US, I don't feel it's appropriate to host a discussion section on its shows.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.