• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

funny stuff that windows...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G4 Cube 450mhz 832mb
this is so funny! poor billy goat, um, I mean bill gates. lol:mac: makes me glad to be a mac user.glorious windows 98

Reaction score
Doesn't Look real... Just cause the BSOD slides in thoruhg the side.... Is it real?

I

IChing

Being a new switcher I notice that it downloads the drivers I need,

"Do you want to report this problem to microsoft?" Haven't got one on my mac
got one at least 6 times a day on my PC either on the the internet or working applications.

I remember seeing that clip hoping that gaming would improve, then it did
with sega first, then PS2, gamecube, , and then yes xbox.

OP
Macman
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G4 Cube 450mhz 832mb
its real, I shoulda gave the link to the related article in which bill gates comments on "what really happened".

iWhat

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, iMac G5, iPad, iPhone 4, iPod (MANY)!
That video never gets old no matter how times I watch it. I have to laugh, when he says, that must be why we are not shipping windows 98 yet. I think to myself, yeah right, that never stopped you from shipping the other poor excuses for an operating system.

D

Desolate One

General_K said:
The best part is how the audience starts cheering. :p

I think that's just due to MS being a sort of a Goliath in an industry of Davids.

MacMan, I'd be interested in that article you mentioned.

C

Cloudane

Excellent :D

However, BSODs don't 'slide' in like that. So I'd guess that maybe it was a "lesser" crash (a window or something) and someone slid in a BSOD to give the video a better effect..

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.