Samsung Omnia and iSync

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook White 2.16GHz 2Gb OS X 10.5, 16Gb iPhone 3G Black
Hi there,

I'm probably going to be getting a Samsung Omnia fairly soon and am wondering if anyone here has any experience with it? It's a windows based device, but does anyone know how I can get it to sync my calander, address book etc? Before you mention it, I would get an iPhone, but it's not available on my current phone provider, and I'm part of a larger phone contract that saves my family a fortune, so taking out a new contract of my own and getting an iPhone isnt possible (however much I'd like to).

I've heard about The Missing Sync, but being a teenager I dont have money to spend on software like that.... is there a free alternative?

Thanks in advance,

Luke

p.s.
Theses are the phones I can choose from for my upgrade (from any of the 5 pages), what's everyones opinion on which one I should go for?
http://shop.orange.co.uk/shop/show/handsets/upgrade/all/all

Reaction score
You would probably have found a solution but there are two programs out there that sync windows mobile devices with macs. The first is Missing sync and the second which i prefer of the two is syncmate

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.