• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

I less-than-three Photoshop....and people

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
+2 Internets for making me laugh....

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook G3 - You'll be missed.
Hahaha. Wow, that was fantastic. I really needed that laugh. Thanks a bunch!

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
Wow that's just terrible >_>" especially the 2nd to last one.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac 2.66 GHz... Running 10.5.7
lolololololololloollolollolololoololololoololololol *gasp* *gasp* Lololololol

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Intel Core 2 Duo Black MacBook
hahahahahahh that was awesome

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15-inch MacBook Pro
I must say I laughed pretty darn hard when I ran into this the other day. Digg is AWESOME.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook White 2.16GHz 2Gb OS X 10.5, 16Gb iPhone 3G Black
hahaha, fantastic!! That made me................ LOL!

eric

Retired Staff
Reaction score
That's sad. The guy just wanted a little help. That's what you get when you add distance and anonymity.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
That's sad. The guy just wanted a little help. That's what you get when you add distance and anonymity.

I agree, I didn't laugh at all.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro M1 Pro - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - macOS Monterey
I thought the one where he switched the dad and the kid's head to be hysterical.

Those pictures always make me laugh.

OP
cheesybanana
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
C2D MacBook Pro

Pssh...you people take the fun out of everything.

I thought it was hilarious. I mean, think of the tens of thousand of people that got a good laugh from that. From a 'greater good' point of view, it was good that it happened.

eric

Retired Staff
Reaction score
it would be one thing if the pic wasn't of a boy and his dad and the son trying to do something nice for his father. i think it stinks when people post pictures of themselves and/or family members and then others manipulate them like that - at least when they're not asking for it.

i've posted pics here of my sons and myself and would certainly feel put off and a bit dissapointed if someone did something like that to my kid's pics.

Reaction score
All I know is, if I wanted something like that done, I doubt I would ever ask the Facepunch community to do it. You might as well ask /b/.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 1st Gen with upgraded Ram and Hard drive
Ah, I just rolled about on my bed laughing and kicking my feet in the air. I actually cried laughing a bit. Sorry if that offends anyone, but I haven't laughed like that in a really long time.

I can see how it happened though. Yes, it is sad that the fella genuinely wanted help with his picture and it was for a nice reason, BUT, the first response probably happened like this.

Reader see's post "I could probably do that, yeah, why not" so after downloading the picture and opening it in photoshop - "Ha, imagine if I...why not"

Reader then posts funny picture with all intentions of posting actual fixed picture soon afterwards, meanwhile, next person reads post and finds it funny, and to add to the funniness posts a second hilarious take on the picture.

It snowballs from there.

Ah, come on, even the guy who originally posted it says he found the head swap one funny. The only reason I can laugh at this and not feel bad is that I have been in that poor guys situation too many times myself, not through the medium of a forum board, but through racism and severe physical and mental bullying. I have since learned if you can't laugh at yourself, then your your own worst enemy. The bullying only made me tougher of skin and braver of heart, not saying bullying is the best way to learn, of course i wish non of it happened, but it did happen and I have learned a great many skills because of it and it takes A LOT to upset me these days, which in turn means I beat the bully's!

If anything else other than making a lot of people laugh came out of this, then it would hopefully be that the guy took it in his stride and learned how to photoshop himself, or, more importantly, don't post something sentemental to him on line.

9 times out of 10, people will take the mick, it's too hard not too.

Mel
x

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.