Can't save list styles on Pages '08

Reaction score
Hi, I'm having a probelm: I can create new list styles, but I can't save them, when i close the document and open up a new one the style I just created is not there. I don't want to recreate that style everytime I create a new document, I want that style to be there in the list. Am I doing something wrong or this is how it should be? PLease help :[

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 21" 8GB, MBP 15" 2.5 Penryn, 4 GB/180 GB
Howdy. You need to set up that list style in a blank document, then under File > Save as Template.

OP
S
Reaction score
Thanks! Can I make that template to open up as a default template? When I start Pages I want that template to open up, not a default blank page. Is that possible?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 21" 8GB, MBP 15" 2.5 Penryn, 4 GB/180 GB
When you save, be sure that you choose the default location, and then save under whatever name you desire. It might be better in the long run to do it this way rather than replace original default, because this gives more options.. You can easily open a new document based on it using CMD + SHIFT + N within Pages or File > New from Template Chooser to select this one or any other special template.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.