Note Taking Tablet

Reaction score
I purchased a Waacom Bamboo USB tablet for my mac. I want to use it to take notes while I'm on the phone with customers. Is there a program that will let me write, without immediately converting my writing into typeset? I've been trying to use the INK program, but it always changes my writing. Because of our type of business, I have to draw sketches as well as write text. the pictures get erased or turned into random characters with Ink...

Anyone have any ideas?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.1GHz Core 2 Duo | 1GB RAM | OS X 10.6.3 | 250GB External HD | 8GB iPod Touch 1st Gen 3.1.3
You can have a seperate Ink pad to write on. I have found that writing with the bamboo was a little tedious. Everytime I dotted my "i"s it the cursor would jump out of place and I would have to re adjust everytime.

But, there is a seperate pad to write on. It should pop up when you go into prefs and select ON. I'm on my iPod Touch at the moment so I am not able to see the exact way to do it, but you can have it to where it won't turn your handwriting into typing.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.