iTunes won't stop downloading!

Reaction score
So after downloading iTunes 8, I downloaded 3 free tv episodes. Not only did it insist on downloading the HD version, but also the SD version as well. Now I just want to stop downloading these shows all together, but everytime I start iTunes it has me log in and it starts downloading the tv shows. How can I make it stop this?!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ibook g4, imac 2ghz c2d, mbp 2.4ghz c2d - 10.5.1
just press pause and select them in the downloads list and press backspace or delete. Otherwise they will just resume when you next open itunes.

OP
N
Reaction score
That doesn't work... when it automatically checks for new downloads (everytime I start it) it still brings them all back. And I don't want to have to pause them everytime I want to download new podcasts or anything by just stopping automatic downloads at startup.

EDIT: Okay. It won't start downloading when I download new podcasts. I turned off automatic checking for downloads, but I would still like those episodes to not be associated with my account anymore.... is that possible?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.