Why do I have automatic booting?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacPro quad-core 2.66gHz, Leopard, 9gb RAM, one 250gb, two 500gb and three 1tb internal SATA drives
I can't figure out why my 2.66mhz quad-core MacPro with Leopard automatically turns itself on every morning at the same time. I always shut it off at night and see it turning on by itself. I have it set to never turn off by itself because of USB problems when it sleeps.

I looked under Preferences but don't see anything with a schedule for booting or shutdown.

HELP... please

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.4 Ghz 2GB Ram 200GB Hard drive, Mac Mini 1.5 Intel Core Solo 512Mb Ram
hope this will help =), did you go to Settings>Energy Saver, and then click on "Schedule" on the bottom left to see if its scheduled to turn on in the morning.

My mistake, i dint see you say about the schedule thing haha

OP
B
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacPro quad-core 2.66gHz, Leopard, 9gb RAM, one 250gb, two 500gb and three 1tb internal SATA drives
Problem resolved

hope this will help =), did you go to Settings>Energy Saver, and then click on "Schedule" on the bottom left to see if its scheduled to turn on in the morning.

My mistake, i dint see you say about the schedule thing haha

You are absolutely right falcontook.... I looked at the Energy window but didn't see the "Schedule" button. When I clicked on it, it showed startup at 6:30am weekdays.

Sorry for asking such a question. I will try to see what I'm looking at next time
:Blushing:

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.