Navigation

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Pwnt
Apparently, 'studies' have shown that users prefer vertical navigation menus... As it stands, on my site I am looking to replace the java applet that I'm using at the moment with a different verctical one. Whats the view of members here, should is java, javascript, flash, or gif the preference for the format for navigation? What do you use on your sites? I want something that loads quickly, (so mabye javascript or flash) but still looks good... ;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" iMac G4 800MHz 1GB RAM
I like horizontal navigation. I can't stand any "scripted" navigation. Like the ones that give you "Explorer" like views...

And drop downs are kinda annoying. I wanna go to that section to find out what it's about BEFORE I have to decide on what I want to see. Drop downs make you choose something you might not even know anything about.

What's your URL?

OP
muso
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Pwnt
(outdated link removed)

Warning - haven't tested it with anything else other than IE (yes I know, scold me all you want :p I'm getting there) and don't even bother looking at the photos!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G5•2x1.8•1.5•320•8x+/-
nice site. it works well in safari

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.