MBP LED broken... Where should I buy the correct one?

Reaction score
Hey all...
My MPB looks like a dead meat (2.5 K) The screen broke.. I dunno why and I dunno how.. Just closed it, went to bed, and when I woke up - surprise...
:[

I will be trying to replace it myslelf.. but I need help with finding the right LED for my macbook pro or any help I could get.

My macbook pro is 2.4 GHz, Core 2 Duo, 2GB, 256MB VRAM... year 2007.

Please, help...
Thank you
Deliana

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, 2.2 GHz, 4GB RAM
Deliana,

Go to www.ifixit.com and get to your Macbook Pro size and check out the screen, for both cost and what it takes for installation... That will give you the idea of cost and complexity.

Noel

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 17" 2.6GHz 4GB RAM
Your screen may not be dead. Hold down the power button for about 10 seconds, you should hear something (I think that it's having trouble waking up). Then press the power button once to turn it back on. You may want to turn up the brightness all the way, too.

OP
D
Reaction score
Your screen may not be dead. Hold down the power button for about 10 seconds, you should hear something (I think that it's having trouble waking up). Then press the power button once to turn it back on. You may want to turn up the brightness all the way, too.

Its broken... its dead meat.. I brought it to apple peeps and they confirmed the diagnosis... :[

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.