itunes 8 question (how to removing itunes store link arrows?)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17 inch 2 GHz C2D imac (5,1) with 3GB DDR2 RAM, X1600 (128MB memory) GPU - OSX 10.6.3
There are arrows next to my tracks in my list (list view) that take me to the itunes store when I click on them. In itunes 7 I could remove these is I wanted to. But I don't see this option in itunes 8.

Does anyone know how to remove these store links in itunes 8?

Also when I'm listening to a song say and I add in a new one in (drag and drop the mp3 into my master playlist) itunes will switch th the grid view. And I have to then change it back to the list view. That also didn't happen in itunes 7. I not to worried about that mind you. But it is rather annoying I'll say. A fix for it would be nice.

OP
the8thark
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17 inch 2 GHz C2D imac (5,1) with 3GB DDR2 RAM, X1600 (128MB memory) GPU - OSX 10.6.3
Oh wow. That worked a charm and so simple too. I think everyone should know of this.

Silly on Apple for removing the option in itunes 8. *pokes out tounge at itunes team*

Reaction score
/agree
Hate that they does more and more "force" us to use iTunes Store, I want a good music program, and iTunes have it, but version 8 making me feel bad oO

Took away alot of the settings you can change, made it harder to format iTunes they way you want

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.