Join Base Stations together to Make One Wireless

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MBP 2.3Ghz i7 32GB 1TB | iPhone XR
Before I go out and splurge on this I just want to know if it will work.

I want to First buy the Airport Express and have my speakers and my printer connected wirelessly, then I want to buy an Airport extreme Base Station and have my USB hard drive plugged into the back. Then I want to buy a Airport Base Station with a dial up modem in the back so I can connect wirelessly. (I cant get broadband in my area)

Can I set it up so they are all joined together so I can join 1 wireless network and I will have access to my Speakers, Printer, Dial Up and Hard drive?

So far I haven't been able to find the Airport Extreme with the Dial Up modem, you know those older ones. But I have Been able to find an Airport Graphite and Snow (Dual Ethernet) do they both have the ability to connect to a dial up connection and share it to my mac? Which one do you recommend?

Oh and does the Airport Extreme need to be the 11n version to wirelessly share a hard drive or can it be the 11g version as well, the one just before the 11n was released.

Thanks

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.