Safari Problem

Reaction score
4j1iyw.png

lately this has been happening to safari^
I tried deleting it once and then downloading it again. It worked fine for less than a day, but now it's back!
every time a page loads it looks completely normal until i start scrolling and then it gets very distorted and begins to stagger the entire page. the only way i can read a page is if i highlight what i want to view..

I downloaded firefox and i've had no problems with it at all. i would just give up on safari but for some reason i prefer safari over firefox :/

has anyone else had this problem?
does anyone know what's going on and how i can fix this without having to delete it every time it screws up?

any help is greatly appreciated, thank you!

-natalie

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.4 Ghz 2GB Ram 200GB Hard drive, Mac Mini 1.5 Intel Core Solo 512Mb Ram
hello =) and lets see if we can fix that problem, i remember reading that safari takes up a lot of resources from your mac but not sure, what are your mac's specs

OP
E
Reaction score
MacBook Pro
Mac OS X ver. 10.5.2
2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
2gb 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM

OP
E
Reaction score
MacBook Pro
Mac OS X ver. 10.5.2
2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
2gb 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.4 Ghz 2GB Ram 200GB Hard drive, Mac Mini 1.5 Intel Core Solo 512Mb Ram
hmmm maybe u should try updating your mac to the latest version. You have the same specs as me so everything should be running fine

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.