What program for my store's website?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook - 2.2GHz, 4GB RAM
Hi all, sorry for the stupid question but Im a newbie to all of this. I own a trophy store and a little over a year ago I sat down and created my own website with Frontpage/Dreamweaver.

I know nothing about code or really any web stuff. I just tried to make a "catalog" for my existing customers. I basically just did a drag and drop. I copied the source code from some website and basically just changed it to work for me..

http://www.awardsandbeyond.com/

Well, that was a long time ago and I need to do some major updating. I now do alot less "trophies" and more other things. Not to mention, my site doesnt really draw any customers from the internet.... I want to change this and use my Mac if possible...

can someone please reccomend a very simple web design program for me to use on the Mac? I have very briefly played with iWeb and like the templates, etc I can copy and use... but doesnt seem to work for store sites...

thanks ahead of time

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.4 Ghz 2GB Ram 200GB Hard drive, Mac Mini 1.5 Intel Core Solo 512Mb Ram
There is an open source management software, called JOOMLA where you can set up your own shopping cart system and catalog, in my Blog i wrote a review about joomla so u can read it =). If you wanna see a live demo, just go my www.mycook.tk Its my website I made entirely running off of joomla and my very own database server.

If you decide to go with joomla, here is a free shopping cart system, though i havent tested it yet http://boswachter.free.fr/index.php?option=com_docman&task=doc_details&gid=36&Itemid=93

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.