songs won't play

Reaction score
I have purchased music on Itunes for my ipod touch and some of the songs won't play-they show that they are playing but no sound on headphones, only a few do this-all the rest work fine-any ideas? The song play on my mac

Reaction score
songs won't play II

I just today experienced this problem...only three random songs in my playlist and the counter shows it's playing and the bar moves but no sound, the rest on the songs play fine. I would like to know too...I have reset my iPod Touch and installed the most recent iTunes software. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated! My iPod is only a year old. Thanks:)

Reaction score
I am having this exact same problem with Itouch. Some songs play and some go straight back to pause soon as i hit play.

Reaction score
I have this exact same problem! But my Touch will play newer purchased songs, just not the older ones. When I push play it goes right back to pause.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook pro 2.9 GHz OSX Yosemite 10.10
mine too...just did iTunes update last nite and now the problem. ugh. updates have messed me up before. my touch is not even a year old. can anyone help?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.