Manually add apps?

Reaction score
Is there any way to manually add iPhone apps on a non-hacked iPhone?

If not, how do I add them a hacked iPhone?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Core Duo 20", iBook G4, iPhone 8GB :)
You can add apps (the .ipa) to the iTunes library just by copying them over. But the apps are linked to your iTunes account, and whether or not you have purchased them. Don't know why you would want to do this, because its only use as I can see it, is to move an app from one iTunes library to another (from upto a max of 5 authorised libraries).

As for hacked apps, not allowed here so you best keep those questions to yourself.

OP
G
Reaction score
You can add apps (the .ipa) to the iTunes library just by copying them over. But the apps are linked to your iTunes account, and whether or not you have purchased them. Don't know why you would want to do this, because its only use as I can see it, is to move an app from one iTunes library to another (from upto a max of 5 authorised libraries).

As for hacked apps, not allowed here so you best keep those questions to yourself.

Thanks for this. To be honest I'm not sure why I'd like to do this either. I've just got my iPhone so I'm playing around and having lots of thoughts running through my head!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.