Strange request (missing monitor)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Dual 867 MHz PowerPC G4 1.75GB DDR SDRAM
So when I returned to school this September, I found that my monitor was missing from storage. That's not a huge loss, it was a definite granny monitor, but of course I can't use my G4 without it.
SInce then, I;ve purhcased a monitor on Craigslist, but I don't have a car, and my roommate (with a car) is gone until Monday.

My room is silent. I'm going nuts. I was wondering if there was a way to open iTunes using just keyboard shortcuts. If there is, could I hear it?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini 14.3, 8.1 & 4.1, OS 13.5, 10.14, & 10.11 & 10.6; Macbook Pro 8.2, OS 10.12.
You might need to go door-knocking to find someone who'll lend you a monitor meantime, or who'll let you connect your G4 to one. There is a way to open Applications with keystrokes, but it's within Sys Prefs -> Keyboard shortcuts - which you need to be able to see to program!! Time to switch on your radio. :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
well you bought a monitor on cl, why not put a post on cl looking for a ride to pick it up?

Go to the library and put that ad up :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.