• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

You know why I like telecommuting?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Way... way too many specs to list.
Cause there's a That 70's Show marathon on this afternoon O:)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook(3,1): C2D 2.2ghz, 4g RAM, 10.7.5; iMac(12,1): 2.5ghz i5, 16gb RAM, 10.9.1; iPhone5S iOS7.04
Heh...at least on my cable system, that's on so much on so many different channels that there's always a T7S marathon!

I thought I'd enjoy telecommuting, but some years ago when I was forced to telecommute for two days because I literally could not get into my car (and to leave town you had to go up a small incline, and it was so icy that nobody's car could make it up the incline!), and you know what?? I got cabin fever...I had to get out! I couldn't wait to get back to the office...

OP
Dysfunction
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Way... way too many specs to list.
yea, I had a job that was 100% telecommuting and I hated it. I like doing it on my terms though.. and that 70's show? today I don't have to switch channels and it starts from the pilot ;) Besides...reminds me too much of WI in the 70s ;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.5GHz C2D MBP & 16GB White 3G iPhone
I love That 70s Show!

I got to watch a filming a couple years ago and loved it. The cast was really cool. Too bad I wasn't around in the 70s...darn.

Oh, yeah...telecommuting. I actually have flexible hours at my job so I can go into the office for 8 hours, go in for 4 and work the rest from home or do it all from home. Granted, I have to do a set amount at the branch a week but I get to choose. Pretty sweet!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM MacBook, 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
That 70's Show is hilarious! I've never missed an episode.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro, 2.5GHz C2D, 6 Gigs Ram (Yes) 320 7200 RPM..and much more!
I'm In Iraq right now, and you know what show I just watched every season of: It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

If anybody needs something new to watch, watch this..It's freaking HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook(3,1): C2D 2.2ghz, 4g RAM, 10.7.5; iMac(12,1): 2.5ghz i5, 16gb RAM, 10.9.1; iPhone5S iOS7.04
Naaah, don't need it; 30 Rock starts soon eough. 8)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.