Safari font

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
mac book pro 15in 2.4GHz
i was loading fonts onto my mac book pro today now my safari font is all screwed up and i dont know how to change it back... i tryed searching in google but its really hard to read

I took a screen shot
Picture1.png

Please any help would be great!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Core Duo 20", iBook G4, iPhone 8GB :)
Safari > Preferences > Appearance. From there change the Standard font to Verdana 16point and the fixed width font to Courier 13. Those are Apple defaults.

OP
W
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
mac book pro 15in 2.4GHz
Safari > Preferences > Appearance. From there change the Standard font to Verdana 16point and the fixed width font to Courier 13. Those are Apple defaults.

Yeah tryed that i cant seem to stop this font from showing up everywhere, I was importing font on this Mac yesterday if that helps...

OP
W
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
mac book pro 15in 2.4GHz
i managed to fix the bug, the way i did it was,
Macintosh HD-> library->Fonts-> double click on any font and it'll open the font book then click on the web tab on the left hand side bar.

In the tab will be all the fonts that your web browser uses, i found a font in there called "linkin" click the odd font if its there and click the cog button thats under the close button on the top left of the window and choose - validate font, it will scan the font and if a exclamation mark in the yellow circle appears click "remove font" button at the bottom right of the screen!

it managed to clear the font that was ruining my web browsing/ mental state

I hope this helps others with the same problem i had!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Dual 867 MHz PowerPC G4 1.75GB DDR SDRAM
I've had this problem for a while. I tried to do it your way, but it shows no web fonts in Font Book. I use Extensis Suitcase also, is this the problem?

Reaction score
Did You ever find the solution? I'm having similar issue.

Did You ever find the solution? I'm having similar issue.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.