Easy to use Stickies Plus (freeware)

Reaction score
Hi,

Just wanted to let you all know about Stickies Plus that I've made. I made it because accessing the widget bar whenever I needed to create a new sticky note was painfully slow, and too slow for a phone message.

Also, existing stickies that allowed almost the same functionality were all ugly and only nearly did what mine does.

Stickies Plus is based on the Apple Stickie, so it is distributed as freeware. No fuzz, logos or other graphical annoyances.

Press the Option (Alt) key when hovering the widget, then click the green plus button to create a new sticky. Easy, and fast. These instructions can also be found on the flip side of the widget.

Download it from Apple here:
http://www.apple.com/downloads/dashboard/reference/stickiesplus.html

Hope you find it as useful as I do.

Sincerely,
Pan

Reaction score
When I use the option and highlight the green circle for a new sticky note - it returns me to the desktop and brings up a menu asking me if i want to replace the current Stickies Plus program...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.