iPhone - How has it changed your life?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
uMBP 2.66/4GB/320GB; iMac 2.66Ghz/4GB/320GB; Apple TV; Black iPhone 3G 16GB
Just curious how your iPhone has changed your life and how you go about your day.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
Having the Internet at the tip of my fingers has been life changing. Being able to look up things such as addresses and timings has been really helpful. Also great has been Google Maps and the GPS, really helpful since my move out to California. :D

Del

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 2xQuad core 2.8GHZ
Life changing??? I don't think so!!

Great phone yes, and I wouldnt want any other phone but definitely not life changing!

OP
JuanGuapo
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
uMBP 2.66/4GB/320GB; iMac 2.66Ghz/4GB/320GB; Apple TV; Black iPhone 3G 16GB
I guess what I mean by "changed your life" is how has it changed the way you do things in your life.

For me, when I got my first cell phone (circa. 1998), the ability to make/receive telephone calls from anywhere was life-changing.

With the iPhone, I have the ability to use the Internet and send/retrieve information from anywhere, so this is also life-changing for me.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15-inch MacBook Pro
I finally have one device that functions as a PDA, MP3 player, and phone. All of the other stuff is just gravy. I know other devices have tried all of these, but I do not feel they executed on it as good as Apple. Now when I have to use someone else's phone it feels like a piece of garbage.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.2ghz, 3GB, 250GB - 16GB White iPhone 3G - 2nd Gen 1GB Shuffle
-Consolidated my iPod and Phone into one device, my pants pockets are sure thank for for that.
-Able to work from anywhere with the use of 3g/wifi, ipsec vpn, and RDP or Telnet.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP, 13.3" || iMac 20" 2.16 GHz C2D, 250 GB HD, 2 GB RAM, || 32GB i-Phone 4 || 32GB AT&T 3G iPad
Life changing??? I don't think so!!

Great phone yes, and I wouldnt want any other phone but definitely not life changing!

Agreed, nothing life changing like having kids, getting married, and stuff like that. However, it is kinda cool to have features like REAL wireless Internet access with a really adequate browser. Great portable movie player, to go along with the iPod. Just a great overall cool little gadget. ;D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac | iPhone 4
well I'm currently laid in bed checking my e-mail and surfing the web. The main change for me I suppose is the ability to do more things that required my computer, without my computer.
;D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Core Duo 20", iBook G4, iPhone 8GB :)
Computer doesn't seem so important anymore. Email and internet on iPhone is simply mindblowing. The problem is, if I lose this phone, I will have to get another one cause there's no two ways about it. I am hooked to this phone.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.