• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Cheers to MACMAN

Z

zeppster

I just wanted to recognise MacMan because he has only been here about 2 full months and he already has almost 1200 posts and averages 19 per day. No matter your question Macman always answers in a concise, quick way.

Cheers to Macman. Hopefully they will make you the next Mod!

OP
D

Danster

yeah most of my problems have been ansered by MM and i think he should be presented with some kind of star by his name to signify that he has won a trophie
for being a free user helpline and not having to pay £££ by calling apple's premium rate phone line call's

:p

3 cheers

Reaction score
Danster said:
yeah most of my problems have been ansered by MM and i think he should be presented with some kind of star by his name to signify that he has won a trophie
for being a free user helpline and not having to pay £££ by calling apple's premium rate phone line call's

3 cheers

I find it the same way. Everytime i have a question he always posts some help. Thanks!

OP
Z

zeppster

i wonder if he is looking at this thread? Macman if your there speak up.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
MacMan it looks like you have a fan club! ;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G4 Cube 450mhz 832mb
Thanks everyone, a lot. I see the forum as a family/community for mac users, not just a place to come and talk about macs and stuff like that. I like helping mac users become better mac users and learn how to use their macs in an effective enough way to make sure they never return to the dark side(windows). Thanks soooooo much everyone, I really appreciate it and words really can not describe how this makes me feel. BTW, I just read this, was doing some early work on my mac this morning and didnt come in to check new posts.

OP
D

Danster

You teach Mac users to use the Mac efficiently so they can teach others about the greatness of Macs and thus creates a chain reaction and soon the world will be full of mac users.

Cheers :p

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G4 Cube 450mhz 832mb
Danster said:
You teach Mac users to use the Mac efficiently so they can teach others about the greatness of Macs and thus creates a chain reaction and soon the world will be full of mac users.

Cheers :p
I wish that would happen, and bill gates would be burried by 10 clunky gray wintel machines during any occuring riot.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.