is this shady?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4 ghz blackbook ,g4 cube, powerbook g4, 8gb iphone
http://newjersey.craigslist.org/sys/823989785.html

i set a time and date with this guy....is this shady? he has 2 different phones and says he's somewhere and meet him in there when the add says different....i actually talked to him and he said he would meet me in the middle and a public place was fine, but i want to know what you guys think
thanks.

OP
J
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
p.s i thought my powerbook on craigslist was shady as well, then it turned out to be a good deal. so i just dont know

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" 2014 MacBook Pro, i7 2.5Ghz, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD; iPad 3, iPhone 6
It's NJ, do you need to ask?

:Evil:

OK, seriously, I think it looks a little suspicious, but when you have boxes and accesories, it doesn't look like it was stolen from a car or anything, does it?

It just seems very cheap to me, especially for 1064ghz (must be cooled by liquid hydrogen or something). Heh. Anyway, you might find the battery holds no charge, they have OS X 10.2 or something and maybe they don't look that great close up.

OP
J
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
It's NJ, do you need to ask?

:Evil:

OK, seriously, I think it looks a little suspicious, but when you have boxes and accesories, it doesn't look like it was stolen from a car or anything, does it?

It just seems very cheap to me, especially for 1064ghz (must be cooled by liquid hydrogen or something). Heh. Anyway, you might find the battery holds no charge, they have OS X 10.2 or something and maybe they don't look that great close up.

very true the battery's might be shot but if its os x 10.2 i dont really care.... hmmm thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Lombard 400, 190cs, Wallstreet 233
It does not seem all that cheap to me. The webcam is probably a 20$ model and the USB stick you can get for 10$. Most iBooks I have seen that have been upgraded go for about 400$ and these are the base models.

Additionally the final sentence of: "We Also Buy Gold and Used, Broken Laptops!" I am betting these laptops have been put together from pieces.

OP
J
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
theyre for my parents....i just wanna get something cheap....they dont really bother too much with computers but wanted macs...i could always put change hard drives and ram dont really care

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.