Help! I accidentally deleted my pics from my camera. Can I recover them?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.4 GHz Intel (unibody), 2 GB RAM; iPhone 3Gs
Hi everyone, I went on a great trip and was pressing my camera buttons too fast and I accidentally deleted all of the pictures on my camera's SD card!! It is very sad to me, and those pictures are irreplaceable and have a lot of sentimental value. I'd like to be able to recover them if possible.

My camera is a Casio Exilim. I don't have Windows booted onto my computer, but I will try to do it if I must use Windows software as I tried googling and haven't found any promising Mac-related results.

Please help me!!

I appreciate your help very much, thank you.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, core 2 duo 2.0 GHZ,1GB RAM,80 GB HDD
fortunately no windows is needed :) image rescue 3 is a great mac solution it works quite well and file salvage is another great one , one of these should be able to get your pictures back .

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
Note that you'll need a card reader for any sort of recovery software to work, they can't read the card if it's inside the camera.

OP
ekologik
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.4 GHz Intel (unibody), 2 GB RAM; iPhone 3Gs
so i figured something out but not really... i tried photorescue... but i didn't wanna buy it so i just used the demo. only problem is you have to work with thumbnails, so i took screenshots of the largest thumbnail available. all i wanted to do was put them on facebook... so yeah, that worked because facebook shrinks them anyways. some images are a bit pixelated but it's better than not having any.

i didn't need a card reader, i just plugged my camera in and it read it from there.

thanks everyone for your help.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.