Protective Cases for 3G?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Air
I recommend the SwitchEasy Capsule Rebel. I have purchased many cases so far, and the Rebel is by far my favorite. It's the best for its price too. You get 2 screen protectors, a cloth, a port cover, and a lot more. Check out itsmemorphious's reviews on the Rebel on YouTube if you want to see it.
Hope I helped :D

I agree.
I have a Capsule Rebel on my iPhone 3G and love it. I ordered another one but all white so I can mismatch with the other ones :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro, Mac Mini, TV, iPhone, Nano
I have the incase slider as well its really nice. The only issue is when you put on a screen protector and then put the case back on it pops the screen protector off in the corners. It makes little air bubbles which drove me absolutely nuts. So i went to just the case with no screen protector. Oh well if I drop it hard enough to break it a screen protector isn't going to help anyways.

Reaction score
I have the incase slider as well its really nice. The only issue is when you put on a screen protector and then put the case back on it pops the screen protector off in the corners. It makes little air bubbles which drove me absolutely nuts. So i went to just the case with no screen protector. Oh well if I drop it hard enough to break it a screen protector isn't going to help anyways.

I agree. I'm actually look for a case that covers the front screen too.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.2ghz, 3GB, 250GB - 16GB White iPhone 3G - 2nd Gen 1GB Shuffle
Just picked this up
iSkin solo - Overview
I would have to say its the bast case so far, It doesn't add a lot of bulk to the phone and it isn't sticky rubber (silicone) like other cases so its easy to slip in and out of your pocket.

Reaction score
I would NOT recommend the Incase Protective Cover unless you invis-shield your iPhone first... the case traps dust and scratches up the chrome siding of your iPhone.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBPro15 2.4/4/500 (Mid 09), MBAir13 2.13/4/256 (Late 10)

i had the same problem too until i bought a quality screen protector. granted, the screen is glass so it's not subject to scratching like most cellphone screens, but i bought the ones from Power Support. if you line it up just right, the incase slider wont interfere with it.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.