iCal & Notes Syncing Issues.

Reaction score
When syncing my iphone 3g to my macbook (using itunes), I can not figure out how to get my "Notes" from my iphone to appear in my mail program. Also, I had the MobileMe trial, and when it would sync iCal events, the event attendees would be visible on the phone. I canceled the trial. Now, attendees do not appear on the iphone after iTunes sync.

Help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 15", 2.66GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4GB RAM, OS X 10.8.2, iPad 1, 80gb iPod, ATV 1, iPhone 5
Notes that you create on the iPhone don't sync back to the Computer. Only notes created in the mail app on the computer will sync to the phone. They appear in the mail app on the phone. You cannot modify them on the phone, they are kind of like emails.

Part 2 is for someone else, I don't use use attendees.

OP
J
Reaction score
My notes don't even appear in the mail app. My mail app on the phone only accesses my gmail through imap. So, it doesn't even let me view the notes there...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.