Flash presentations...

Reaction score
Hey i am trying to make a flash program i made compatible with mac.. does anyone know how to do this?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
Flash already works on a Mac.
There isn't anything you need to do in order to make it compatible.
All you need is the Flash Player app.

OP
Robska3
Reaction score
Well this is what i'm doing... I created a flash presentation and burned it to a CD .. when i put it in a PC it works just fine ... but when i put it on a mac... not so much...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
Well this is what i'm doing... I created a flash presentation and burned it to a CD .. when i put it in a PC it works just fine ... but when i put it on a mac... not so much...
Please correct me if I am wrong, but it sounds like you are looking to have the .swf auto-launch on insertion of the CD.
If that is the case, it has nothing to do with Flash and everything to do with how each OS handles mounted media.
In short, Windows (which I assume you mean by 'PC') can auto-launch apps and such from a CD.
Mac OS X cannot.

If that isn't the case, then you will need to tell us more about what isn't 'working' when you put the disc in a Mac.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver
Did you save the flash presentation as an exe file, that is a windows executable

Mac with play regular swf files just fine

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.