• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Digital Camera advise

D

Danster

I have decided to buy a digital Camera and dont have a hugh budget.

i have seen this one going cheap and wonderd if anyone has used it and can comment on it if it is any good
Camera

any sugestions are welcome

:p

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G4 Cube 450mhz 832mb
I have that exact camera! its great. also depends on what you plan to use it for. it takes decent video, has all sorts of settings, including orientation and brightness/contrast.
what exactly do you need to know?

OP
D

Danster

It's just that i have seen cheaper 4.0 MP cameras but crappy names and wonderd if
3.1 Mp is enough i will only be using for everyday photo's so i don't think i will be needing a 7.1 MP camera etc and just wanted to know if it's any good with 3.1
for average shot's because that seem's low nowadays

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G4 Cube 450mhz 832mb
yup, mines GREAT for everyday pics and such. trust me, its more than enough.

Reaction score
I have that same camera. When you upload the pics it has a reolution of 1900x1400 or something like that. It has a few different settings... none of them i find are really different. Good quality camera though. But i find it burns batteries fast.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.