few questions on mbp specs. . .

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MACBOOK *white* 2.4GHz; 2GB RAM; 160GB HDD
hey guys, i just got a couple questions on some specs for the macbook pro.
i'm looking at the 15.4" glossy screen one, with the 2.4 core 2 duo processor.

1.) how good is the isight camera? does it a megapixel count, (like a 1mp camera). . .lol i don't know how videos camera work.

2.) is the screen hd? and if so can it suport 1080p?

thnx.

Reaction score

1.) how good is the isight camera? does it a megapixel count, (like a 1mp camera). . .lol i don't know how videos camera work.

thnx.

If you want a hi definition screen you have to get a 17" and click hidef screen on the specs on the apple store its $100 more for the hidef screen but way worth it!!!

OP
T
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MACBOOK *white* 2.4GHz; 2GB RAM; 160GB HDD
If you want a hi definition screen you have to get a 17" and click hidef screen on the specs on the apple store its $100 more for the hidef screen but way worth it!!!

thanks for the info. . .

hehe i'm trying to get the cheapest mbp i can get ;D . . .i'm going with the 15.4 model refurbed for $1699. that's a pretty dang good price for the computer and something i can afford.

the cheapest (refurbed) mbp 17" with the screen upgrade is $2499, about $500 more then i'm willing to spend.

ah well. . .no hd for me. it's all good though, i hear the 15.4 glossy screen is a beatiful and bright screen.
thnx.

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD

It's pretty decent for a webcam. You won't be snapping any keepsake pictures with it, however. It's really only intended as a webcam - I'm not sure how many MP it's rated at, but I wouldn't guess it's any better than 2MP (also note that a megapixel rating is not a measure of quality as much as it is the amount of pixels in a single image).

thnx.

Not on the 15.4" models. The 17" models have an HD option, although I'm told one doesn't really reap the benefits of 1080P until your screen is 42"+

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.