Comic book Reader for iPhone!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MacBookPro 2.33 GHz, 2 GB Ram 160 GB HDD, 320 GB Time Machine HDD, 750 GB External HDD
Just joined the cool kids yesterday with my first iPhone purchase. I was browsing the app store and came across a program that lets yo read comics on the phone but it is only the preloaded comics that come with the app. I was wondering if there is a .CBR reader out or in development yet that anyone knows of. I have 10's of thousands of digital comics and it wold be great to find a way of reading these on the phone. I have no problem paying up to $15.00 bucks for a program like this. The one I use on my mac cost me that much already.

OP
M
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MacBookPro 2.33 GHz, 2 GB Ram 160 GB HDD, 320 GB Time Machine HDD, 750 GB External HDD
I take it there is none available right now. I did contact the people that make ComicBookLover for the mac and they said that they were working on one for the iphone. I guess we will have to wait for that one.

He did say that they did not know how much they were going to charge but he did state that they were playing with the idea of it being free.

OP
M
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.