a Cd's stuck in my macbook

Reaction score
i forgot to take out the cd i put in before i turned off my macbook so i tried to take it out after i restarted it. and it's not coming out and it's been weeks.. and i was using pc.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook. 2GHZ, 2 GIG RAM, 80HDD, Airport, Bluetooh.
i forgot to take out the cd i put in before i turned off my macbook so i tried to take it out after i restarted it. and it's not coming out and it's been weeks.. and i was using pc.

This makes no sence, please give a more detailed explination.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini 14.3, 8.1 & 4.1, OS 13.5, 10.14, & 10.11 & 10.6; Macbook Pro 8.2, OS 10.12.

You mean you've been weeks without your Macbook? Man, that's like being without your right arm! Hey, just kidding.

It reads like the CD has somehow jammed in there, which usually means you need to take apart your Macbook, because those slot loaders don't have an emergency pinhole eject like the tray loading models do.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5Z2JTjQzZI

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" 2.2GHz Santa Rosa Macbook Pro - 4GB Ram - 120GB HD OS X Leopard - Windows XP
Try starting your macbook with the mouse button held down...
In most cases, this will eject the cd...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.