I build sites with iWeb, but I publish different sites to different servers....

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
....and iWeb always wants to publish ALL my sites to the same server. Can this be changed?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver
Just use standard FTP

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 MBP, i7, 16GB RAM, MBP 2.16Ghz Core Duo, 2GB ram, Dual 867Mhz MDD, 1.75GB ram, ATI 9800 Pro vid
You have to manage it your self.

What you might want to do is create different iWeb content files for each project. There is normally one file in your personal "Application Support/iWeb" folder called Domain.sites2. iWeb is suppose to allow you to double click on any one of those file types to open and edit them. Backup before you try this idea.

How I would test this is to create a project folder in my home directory. Copy the Domain.sites2 file to the project folder. Make as many copies of it as I have sites. Strip the sites down to one for each file. Then you should be good to go.

iWeb is also suppose to remember the last file you opened and will open that one when you start iWeb.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.