• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

predict the future: 2005

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G5•2x1.8•1.5•320•8x+/-
a gallon of gas will finally be more expensive than a gallon of purified water

iWhat

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, iMac G5, iPad, iPhone 4, iPod (MANY)!
Microsoft's market share will slowly start to slip.

L

Lasha

Apple's market share with Macs will start to increase and slowly catch up/take up that of Microsofts. There will not be flying cars.

D

Desolate One

So his big point there, after I spent all that time reading is simply that Apple products are too expensive? Or that since it's easy to use less complex this is the public's view, that it should be less expensive? Well, isn't that why the headless Mac is on the horizon?

Z

zeppster

And.. That Apple needs to be focusing on ONE THING. Just as I stated in a thread earlier.

Z

zeppster

Anyways Getting Back on topic. Lol

The Earth will look like the imperial star ship from Star Wars

T

The mac 13

zeppster said:
Rap will die out

yo dude! **** no! :closed: i will predict that i get stabbed by my x bestfriend and die. do come to ma funeral. i am not joking.

D

Danster

do you mean the death star ? through all the buildings and grey city's probely in about 25 years and they will start to build city's over the sea and cover the entie planet

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.