Good Cover?

Reaction score
Having just purchased a 2000-something MBP for college, I want to ensure this sucker doesn't get hurt.

I'll probably be biking it back in forth between classes and my dorm, so I figure I could use a padded cover.

So, does anyone have any experience with such covers that they could recommend? There seems to be a lot of options out there, but it's hard to select one.

Thanks for any help.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.53Ghz, 4GB ram, 500gb hd -- Apple TV 160gb -- MacMini 1.83ghz
if by cover you mean a hardshell, then the InCase offers good protection. The Speck is also a good choice, but I tried both the InCase and the Speck and I prefer InCase.

OP
S
Reaction score
I think I want some sort of cushiony padded thing to store in my back pack when I'm biking around, but I'll look into those. Thanks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.4g, 2GB, 200G, 15.4
You might want to get the Incase Slim Case for the MBP. I have the white one and its very padded.

Reaction score
I just bought the Isis Dei Sleeve. It's a neo sleeve with 5mm memory foam. Fits the MBP great. Paid $27 delivered. Ordered on Wednesday and received it Friday. They ship on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Friday..just to let you know. I highly recommend them!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.