Wolfenstein Enemy Territory and Punkbuster problem

Reaction score
Hi

I have a MBP with Leopard 10.5.4 and 512mb graphics card.

I have installed the game and I can join servers and view available games however when I try to join I am told I have to Enable Punkbuster when I do this, nothing happens. I cannot Enable Punkbuster for some reason.

Can anyone help?

Thanks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook5,1 2 Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo, Memory: 2GB 1067 Mhz DDR3. OS: Mac OS X v10.6.2 Snow Leopard.
You have to setup the Punkbuster manually. In Windows is automatically installed and updated. But, in Macintosh you have to download a file called "pbsetup.run" and then choose to Add a game: Enemy Territory. Then, you choose the Game path and then you finally apply changes and then it gets installed and then u can update it and it will take a few mins and then you're done with WolfET in your Mac and Punkbuster vA1382 (latest version of PB) and will be able to play in PB enabled servers.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook5,1 2 Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo, Memory: 2GB 1067 Mhz DDR3. OS: Mac OS X v10.6.2 Snow Leopard.
And as an extra help:
If by any chance you encounter with an error saying that you must update your version to A1382 and you actually updated it and it still did not work, then you must go to this link and download the files they say and put them in the places they say so PB works fine.
info A1382 C2.153 - Wolfenstein Italia Forum

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.