which book has lights on the battery?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MACBOOK *white* 2.4GHz; 2GB RAM; 160GB HDD
okay i saw a picture of a macbook's battery (not sure if it was a macbook, or macbook pro, or if it was an older model).

i think it was like 3 or 4 small lights on the battery, that showed how much charge the battery had. . .hehe, it's a small detail, but it's brilliant.
just wondering if any of you can let me know which book used the battery (or if it might have been a modded battery?).
thnx.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook, iPod Classic, 8GB 3G iPhone, Time Capsule
I thought all of them had that - mine certainly does and that's a summer 2006 first gen MacBook.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro Unibody
Mine does as well and it is a MBP.

OP
T
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MACBOOK *white* 2.4GHz; 2GB RAM; 160GB HDD
so it sounds like both the mb and mb pro has it. sweet! hehe it's all the small detials that the books have, as well as leopard has that's really drawing me to get a mac.
thnx.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro Unibody
The only small detail difference is that the MB does not have the light up keyboard, only the Pro has that.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4 GHz MacBook Pro SR
Apple has been doing the light on the battery for a long time. I have a G3 iBook that has lights on the battery.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.