iPhone Insurance-iCover

Reaction score
I was looking up iPhone insurance and I stumbled over icover. The website (icoverpro.com) says that they offer insurance for the iphone for $35 a year. Does anyone know if this is a scam or if this is legit. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks a lot, Jesse

Reaction score
iCover iPhone insurance

I signed up with iCover back in July and got my iPhone 3G insured. About two weeks ago I had to file a claim because I dropped my iPhone and broke the screen running for the bus. It took three days for me to get my iPhone back. I'm glad I got this insurance from them because if I didn't, that would have been $399.99 out of my pocket for another iPhone. And we all know, once you have a iPhone there is no going back to anything else,

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP, 13.3" || iMac 20" 2.16 GHz C2D, 250 GB HD, 2 GB RAM, || 32GB i-Phone 4 || 32GB AT&T 3G iPad
I signed up with iCover back in July and got my iPhone 3G insured. About two weeks ago I had to file a claim because I dropped my iPhone and broke the screen running for the bus. It took three days for me to get my iPhone back. I'm glad I got this insurance from them because if I didn't, that would have been $399.99 out of my pocket for another iPhone. And we all know, once you have a iPhone there is no going back to anything else,

Has anybody else who has been around on the forums for a while used this insurance??? I can't seem to find much additional information about this company.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.