carbon copy cloner

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2015 Retina 4K iMac. Monterey. 8GB RAM. Crucial 500GB external SSD
how do you get rid of the annoying ads? its huge and in the middle of the app window.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Donate. The option for turning off the ads will show up when you click on donate. CCC is a great app and should be supported.

Regards.

OP
macgig
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2015 Retina 4K iMac. Monterey. 8GB RAM. Crucial 500GB external SSD
I sent him a few bucks.... it's well worth it. I would encourage all who use this app to support its development and send the author something. :) The minimum amount to donate is $5 and it's certainly worth that.

quality mac shareware should be supported. Imho of course.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
11" MacBook Air / Unibody MacBook / iMac i3 21.5" / iPhone SE
I sent $10 by clicking on the donate button at the website, consequently the ads still show up on my copy and there is no option to disable.
No problem, I don't always watch CCC while it's working, and anyway don't find the ads intrusive.
It is a free app even if you don't donate - the developer's got to try and support his future work somehow.

Cheers :)

Hugh

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.