Ibook G3

A

adee

I am new to apple mac and unfortunately I think i have been sold down the road unless you can help me. I purchased a IbookG3 with x OS and win98, it was working fine until i closed down and then reboot. it is asking me for a password. which is fine but i dont have one. neither do i have the original 9.2 X OS. so i purchase the new panther but then when i put the disc in on reboot and hold down the C key it just spits the disc out again. I have no discs with this Ibook nor does the person I bought it off from ebay and now he isnt repling to my emails. CAN ANYONE HELP ME. is there a cmos battery i can take out to reset the bios, or what can i do. :mad: :radioacti email me at [email protected] if you know the answer.

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14in MacBook Pro M1 Max 32GB 2TB
Did you insert the CD then press and hold down the c key while system was trying to boot. You will need to hold down the key until you know the system is in the boot cycle.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.