Weird Icon in iTunes Toolbar...

Reaction score
A few days ago, I downloaded a program called Fetch Art. This program works together with the music in your iTunes library to find album art. But it didn't work so I deleted it and threw it in the trash. But now, whenever I open up iTunes, there is a little "scroll-like" icon in the iTunes toolbar at the top of the screen. Here are two images of that scroll:

Does anyone know how to remove this? I've tried everything but I can't get it to go away.

P.S: Sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong place.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver
THere might be something left in Users > You > Library > iTunes > iTunes Plugins

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17 inch 2 GHz C2D imac (5,1) with 3GB DDR2 RAM, X1600 (128MB memory) GPU - OSX 10.6.3
You mean the applescript menu in itunes. It's there cause there's an apple script in the itunes folder ready to be used. I would think if you removed all the scripts from itunes then that menu would disappear. But I've never tried that. Cause I like the scripts I use in itunes.

Well to answer your question have you made sure you've deleted the script from itunes. And done a spotlight search for everything fetch art and deleted that.

And the above beat me to posting this. Haha! Anyways I think that above is a good place to start.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.